A Single Trip to Putrajaya, Setapak, 1 Utama, The Curve & Ikana Power Centre



I started uploading this pictures at 4pm and finished uploading at 5.07pm. Terrible scenario..


Today, dad brought us to Putrajaya, Setapak (my college area), 1 Utama and The Curve.
Awesome huh...lolx, kelian my daddy, so tired.
hehe...he went to Kuantan today...enjoy yourself dad!
Remember to buy something for me ya!haha


PUTRAJAYA




Space Shuttle in Putrajaya??I don't even know what it is, far from the car...hidden...



All the building in Putrajaya is so nice..but when I enter the building, it's like unutilised..




T-Junction in Putrajaya. It's difficult to differentiate which is the road and the divider..
Seriously...and no jokes...try it yourself next time
Then, dad brought us to Alamanda..kinda boring already...not much things there..




Going back from Putrajaya
Lim Kok Wing University!
Am I going to study there?umm, nope...hehe
So happened to go across this University
Shoot off to 1 Utama after going to Setapak..
No pictures taken in Setapak...
I'll take more when I'm studying there




The decorations in 1Utama 2008
I prefer last year one...haha


Nice flooring deco!haha




I like this a lot! *thumbs up*




Caroline performance at 8pm on 12 December 2008.
Awesome caroline but sound system kinda poor.
I think it's because of the PA system...
Anyway, its good..
Down to The Curve!




Haha.Mum and Sis told me something bad about that stuff in the middle..
Their imagination is great..haha
Thanks to Sis for this photo




Failed to imitate the statue




The Curve christmas decoration
Some of the christmas tree can turn 360 degree


On the way to the Street Market!


Street Market!



In front of Cineleisure..

Then shoot off to Ikea again...




It's 10pm at that time...gosh...extremely tired




10% of the decorations in Ikano Power Centre...There's more but I got no chance to take more..
Will take more on my next visit next Monday!
Friends meet up in 1 Utama this 23rd.
Anyone who wants to join, give me a call yea!


  • Current Mood - Exhausted (Flu) *sigh*
  • Current Song - Whatever You Like - T.I.










2 comments:

~§ CheLLe §~ said...

Da space shuttle thing u said luk more lik a pencil 2 me XP

Darren said...

lolx..yea..it can be..