TARC Dorm check in & 1 Utama meet up with Sie Jing





Well, I went to check in my dorm....
Umm, my senior is not there currently.
The room? It's okey.
One thing, WTF! Boys got to carry their own mattress and tray to their dorm!
My chair was torn a bit..
I got to carry it till the office which is so far...
I'm so hot at that particular moment


Will take photos on my dorm soon....be patient...its not 5 stars hotel, maybe 1star or no star..xD

Then pushed off to 1 Utama
Meet Sie Jing first at the old wing.
Then meet Hui Ting a while in front of F.O.S.
Hello...lolx..
They were going karaoke...well, 1Utama crack a little bit today...haha
Just kidding
Now, went to buy the movie ticket before the que pick up.
Sie Jing wants to watch horror movie, so the only horror movie would be Histeria
There's more to talk about that movie...hold on


Then we shoot down to sushi groove to have our lunch...










I never use flash here....haha...power saving...SAVE THE NATURE!!xD










Layout was good anyway...kinda dark a bit..so look at your food carefully...haha









The set that I ordered





Miso soup and the lovely wasabi! Sie Jing cried...haha...it attacked my nose!!ishh




Adamame!!!NICE!!haha..love it




Nice ambience...it's okey..
Service wise, okey...xD


At3 there for around 1 and a half hour...

Smart!Everywhere you go and eat nowadays, they'll give you a voucher, so that you'll visit the restaurant again. I got 1 from Nando's, 1 from Tony Romas and now 1 from Sushi Groove..
Must i visit them again??aikss....lazy...wanna try new stuff!haha

Went shopping a while with Sie Jing..
She reserved a few clothes...gosh...1st time seeing this..
Normally if I want something, buy straight away..lolx



Then go for the movie
1 thing, Histeria is a malay horror movie...
Sie Jing and I are the only chinese in the whole cinema and others are Malays
LAME....nevermind, I'm proud to be a Malaysian! HAHA...blek
Girls are always girls, screaming, closing their eyes, shrinking their whole body...
It's a norm when they watch horror movies...
She wanted to watch the movie...I never forced her to.
Anyway, whole story, not scary at all, no meaning ....

Then, shop again!haha.
Went to MCD to get some ice-creams....
Yummy!haha
Then went window shopping here and there
We went to One World hotel too...
I loved the ambience there...especially Kura Japanese Restaurant...lovely
Then Sie Jing brother in law called, so followed her till she went into the car...
Back home at 8.30pm..
The jam sux!
Well, its Christmas eve 2morrow!
Yeapee!Going out with family to celebrate..
Anyway, I got to go now...
Will catch up later! See ya!
Picking up daddy tomorrow from KLIA






Current mood- Exhausted
Current song- Zi Wo Cui Mian by Luo Zhi Xiang

0 comments: