~New Year Eve!~

Hi people!
Wait, to clarify everything. I'm Darren again.
Now as we know the year of cow ~ 2009 is right ahead of us....
A few hours left!
13 hours from now! Owh, great!
*
Well, any plans for your new year eve celebration?
Dad was supposed to get his new mobile today
But early in the morning today, he said he wants to go 1 Utama
For me, it's not a really good idea.
Jam, full with people...uhh, sux
Well, lets see how it goes till my dad is comes back.
Sister!Have a good and wonderful New Year Eve celebration with your friends!
*Hope your reading this*
*
Anyway, I got to go right now.
My 3rd driving lessons.
Sayonara people!
Happy New Year!

  • Current mood - Wondering what will happen after 12pm..not am..
  • Current song - Dangerous by Akon feat Kardinal Offishall

0 comments: