So What Can I Say Now?

Woke up in the morning, then shoot-ed down to Kepong to have breakfast.
Dad said he wants to eat fish head noodles so we went there to have our breakfast.
Kinda hungry at that particular moment. ;p


Dad ordered two big bowls and we share.
RM 7.50 per bowl.



I like to eat this fish head noodles together with milk.
Have a try, I guess you guys would love it.


'
Grreee-groook...hungry....faster!!!lolx
'

Concentrate gila!Makan time!Adios!lolx


Then went to Carrefour Kepong to buy some household stuff together with some of my dorm needs...
I'm leaving to TARC and stay in the dorm soon!Few more day!I can't imagine it!
Back home!Played basketball a while...


While blogging now....m&m is by my side! muahahaha!
I got 3 more packets of m&ms, not the small one but the XL one! xD
Want some?










  • Current mood - Blurred....
  • Current song - Keep Holding You by Sunmin thanX Kubota





0 comments: