Wondering here and there forever (:

Spm is over....
MosT of us get bored very fast...
Chakry is bored...thats for sure...lolx
Gaming everyday, doing silly stuff...its a norm
Well, its time to blog!haha
W3ll, I know its late for me to blog...but anyway, sorry for not blogging for a long time...



Look, this is what Nannie's friend took from Thailand <> I can't see this from my house...
It's a very nice phenomena, we can't see this whenever we want...thks Nannie! My verdict??
Smile more! World peace! : )

Well, 29th of November, sister's final in her The Most Natural Face Search Competition...
went there at around 4pm if i'm not mistaken...

Before going there, we went TARC so lead her friends there...look what i found!



Its so big!!but it moves so slow...(i like to move it move it...) xD


Sorry to say that, everything sux...
Musics- 4/10
Lighting-3/10



There is only a few colours of light , and its not like other events where lights are running....this is like the source of the light is from a coherent source...monochromatic light i guess... (Physics)xD

Worst event ever....Hope it will be a better and fun event next year..
Make the whole place rock baby!

Anyway, my senior, my sis friends came down to support her!
Wahlao.....Aik Bu!you came down from Penang just to support her?lolx
Thanks anyway...

Voting system, (PRESENT YOUR IC before you vote!)
This is what they want...well, not everyone could attend that event and the worst part is, the event is held in somewhere hidden or an unknown place
I think this Jaya One is still a new place...
Too bad...
Voters for my sis got lost in PJ...
Jaya One....*sigh*

Well the voting starts at around 6pm if i'm not mistaken..
My seniors and I had Nando's for dinner...
The extra hot sauce from full became - nearly empty...
Soh Leng Hong said - siang ka kun cui....(like plain water)
Ah Beng said - siang ka ti cui....(like sweet water)

Guess what- both of them were like sweating and tears falling down all the time...haha!
They challenge everyone...never took lots of picture that night...
Soh Leng Hong did poured the extra hot sauce onto Ah Beng's salad....i doubt the food was good..
kelian Ah Beng....



This.....



To this....lolx...left quarter i guess...haha...dry??nearly dry..haha
I admit, Penang people can really eat Spicy and Hot stuff! HI5 Penang Lang!
HAHA...my tears fell when i put i think a quarter of the sauce in the bottle to the 1/4 chicken..T.T (*laughter's here and there*) tears here and there..xD

I learnt a new technique on calling the waitress to our table...
We tried calling the waiter or waitress to our table to take our order and refill our drinks...
swt...(FAILED)

My senior taught me....bringing up the cutlery(fork or spoon) and let them fall onto the plate....
It really works...the sound formed from that action really attracted their attention...
I'm so sorry to the waitress...haha
Before we went back, Soh Leng Hong did also took up the menu and leave it...
His way is so effective..haha



This is what I ordered...long time jor never visit Nando's haha..



Our birthday boy....

So, after that, we started voting...



Soh Leng Hong voting...




Aik Bu voting...



Jer Yenn voting...




Mum and dad voting... xD
i voted...but no one took one picture for me..T.T



My seniors with sis...



My sis college friends together with her...



Family Picture!



This would be the grand prize! Be careful when you see this car...some rumours here and there....boons and banes on it...



Soh Leng Hong is so lucky! He got the ODM watch...lolx

Results??Consolation prize is hers!We're all proud of her...This is her 1st time entering this kind of competition and she managed to go till the finals...congrats sis!enter more competition!I'll still support you!

Before I forget...Aurita came with her husband and cute little chubby Kelly came too!She is so adorable...haha



Right after the event...
From the left to the right...
Vincent, Ivan , Mervyn, Miss Astro...(forgot her name)paiseh, Steven(my A-levels senior next year...see you there!), Kheng , Elizabeth, Nicole and Denise

All 8 of you! Congrats again! Continue studying well yea!lolx..
Another 2 is lost in action!where they went?lolx...nvm, lets carry on...



Steven's partner Elizabeth and the famous designer...i forgot his name...sorry again...
The clothes were designed by him...cool...keep up the good work...
Besides, they said....they said...the cloth used is eco-friendly...
SAVE THE WORLD!

Christmas eve?Pool side party!lets do it...I'll confirm it ASAP, i'll get permission from the people who are responsible<>condominium ma.....have fun! will blog next time!

Current Mood: Cant wait for Christmas!
Current Song: Disco Teka(Techno)

0 comments: