Driving!!!


Wee !!Finally I start driving with my L license...
Uhh, i regretted i took it so late should have taken before SPM...
Ughh, nevermind
Well, started at 8.30am..
Cool!Clutch, Brake, Accelerator??
Simple!!wakaka
1 DAY 'GAO TIM'
used to it already now

I was like jerking the car for few minutes till m 'sifu' taught me a better way to drive
Uhh, better way?Nahh, just the right way
Went 80km/h!!woohhooo!!
The speed limit on that particular road was only 60km/h
My sifu just relax and always be ready to brake
Slope?? The engine died a few times, but finally, i got through!!
Manual car anyhow picks up better and faster


But go for auto if there's jam!
I was caught in the jam about 30 minutes...
It sucks!
Kept on changing gear and pulling the handbrake
How nice I could drift now!haha

Well, came back safely together with my sifu!
Then went to the mini market near my housing area to buy sesame oil
Came back, started blogging,gaming,chatting,eating,sleeping
The daily routine....boring...
Planning to go up Genting this weekend...but I hope it's not packed with people...
Let's see...
Anyway, Christmas is over and 2009 is coming soon...
All the best folks!
Take care!




Current mood - Hyper..
Current song - Jay Chou
- Dao Xiang ( Fragrant Rice )



0 comments: