Christmas Eve!

Well, the day starts at 1pm.
What?When did I turned into a lazy pig?
Gah, nevermind

Went out for lunch with mum *only* after i got ready
I went to the mamak restaurant which is a regular restaurant we always visit
There's this group of people...I don't really know where they are from..
Some of them ordered *tosai*- Indian food...
It came out in 2 different ways...
1- A Christmas tree
2- A Christmas house..
Omg...My first time seeing this..haha







Tried dad's one....



Then shoot down to KLIA to pick up dad back from Singapore
The plane touched down at 4.37pm
Delayed a bit, but nevermind...
Then pushed off to Setapak from KLIA...
Dad saw a signboard going to Ampang and KLCC...
Gosh, we went down to Nilai and up back to KL..
It's way further..
*Makan angin* (:

Then after fetching sis from her dorm...i saw my dorm...
My senior is not back yet...
Forget about it..
We were stuck in the traffic jam while going to Setapak..
Malaysia is Malaysia, it will never change.

Then went to the seafood restaurant and had our dinner there...
Now drinking Nutrigen which my dad bought for my sis and me..
Yakult tasted better always...
So, merry Christmas everyone!
Will blog more on tomorrows agenda!
Adios!




Merry Xmas guys!Haha, keep on repeating it...




Current mood - Hyper! Xmas is so near now...few minutes away!
Current song - Countdown (Techno)

0 comments: