As w3 gO oN We'll See Th3 Diff3rence

Hello!hmm...i think hiiii... is better and suitable for today...okey...Hi! What happened today?Hmm...let me see...*brain-storming*

Okey...woke up at 12.15pm...yea 12.15pm...don't worry, i slept at 3.15am
9 hours sleep...cool..lolx
Since after SPM, sleeping is so nice...but not too long..haha

Mum said: Darren, let's go for lunch and after that go shop for you dorm stuff since 5th January is near already...
Darren said: Owh...my brunch!lolx..skipped breakfast and go for lunch straight...yerr...pre-u life is gonna start soon....*sigh*
Mum said : Normal la...
Darren said : Suan ba...
Mum said : Go bath and get ready
Darren said : Okey

So went Dai Ga restaurant to have lunch....I planned to go to 1 Utama today, but daddy went golfing somewhere in Nilai...gambateh daddy! But it was a rainy day, so cooling..
Daddy played in the rain few times already...i think he can play well gua...xD
So while eating, there's this guy approaches me...
Leng Zai, want any movie? Plagiarism!!!haha...
I do support plagiarism stuff sometimes...but not all the time...

Then shoot down to Econsave..
Bought everything that I need...
There are some stuff that I did not buy yet...going to 1 Utama to get it on Christmas eve
TARC!!!owh TARC....
Lolx...i was going to TARC twice a week since I moved down to KL because of my sister...
and now...im going there to study...2 years program!owh gosh...
So, I went TARC for 3 years already until now, plus another 2 years...
5 YEARS!!!OMG!
Hope I'm not gonna pursue my studies in UTAR...
Its gonna kill me then...haha

So, after coming back home, tried changing my blog layout
Disaster!
I still don't know really how to use blogskins layout...
Still noob in this stuff...T.T

Well, get back my old layout and edit some stuff...
That's all I can do...

There's a song that I loved right now....sung by FM Static...Tonight!
Awesome song! Try listening to it!




Enjoy!I got to go now...
Gaming time!
Adios people!
Bon voyage!

0 comments: