The Day I Felt.....(no words to explain)





Well, followed my dad for his medical check up. Then pushed off to SS2 to have lunch.



Sis said, SS2 MURNI!!
I was like...what??What's great about that restaurant?
Sis said, Roti Hawaii!!
I was like...craps...

She insisted to try that so dad finds for a car park and the lucky thing is dad always get a car park everywhere he go easily...Don't ask me why. Haha

So, went to that silly SS2 MURNI.....
Sis ordered Roti Hawaii and the worst part is, roti hawaii is only served at night
Deep in my heart... WHAT!!!A waste of my time....



Then went to Pizzeria Bella Italia for lunch, it's located along the street anyway.
The ambience was good so I thought the food will be good too. Anyway, food wise, maybe 6/10??








It's interior





The mushroom soup and bread...



The pasta






The pizzas






Current mood - Free!
Current song - We Are One by Kelly Sweet










0 comments: