Was Replying Your Message (:

Hi, it's the real Darren here.

Now, Tiffany knows my password to enter my account.
Gahh, leave it...
She's not gonna spam my blog account I guess??

Anyway, visit her blog. She has a very nice and cool blog.
Remember click, click and click our ads.
Will know what to do later on.
Haha

Well, I wanna get some reviews from you guys out there on my layout
The old one is better or the new one?
Well, took a lot of effort to change all the post wordings into black again.
T.T

Somehow, Tiffany did tried to modify my layout.
Give a big hands to her.
She changed the colour of the fonts....(10 posts)
And some other fonts colour such as the link fonts and stuff
Thanks anyway Tiffany.
Teach me how to use blog-skins yea!

I got nothing out of it?? yea...*sigh*
):

So, it's early in the morning now. I better get going. Nites everyone!



  • Current mood - Hand is still in pain
  • Current song - Tonight by FM Static

0 comments: