Blow Up My Day!

Sorry for this late post again.
I don't know what happened to my connection yesterday.I can't make or receive any phone call and also can't connect to the Internet.
FCUK!
TMNET!!What's wrong??Please do upgrade everything you have.
Last time 512kb/s was super nice! Fast! gahh, no words to explain
Now?? Forget about it.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok. Yesterday cleared my dorm. It's like a room which is left there for 1 year without anyone.Damn. The dust is so thick! The fan? Black like...no words to explain.
I said it's 1 star room the other day. Now I would like to say, no star at all for the room.
How can a humankind sleep in a room which is so filthy? No comments at all.I never take any photo's on the dorm which is dirty. I'm afraid people get scared later on.
------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I cleared the whole room together with my mums' help and now is sparkling and shining. It's soooo clean!!I can sleep peacefully now..
------------------------------------------------------------

I cleared my senior's side too. So good huh? Hope he'll treat me the right way when I'm living in the same room with him. GAY!!! Nah, I won't turn into a gay. Haha.

------------------------------------------------------------

Then, bathing time...Bath in my dorms' toilet.
Luckily I brought some extra clothes there. Change clothes.

Dad said he wants to eat at Tony Roma's. So shoot-ed down to Cineileisure Damansara
'


'


'
A part of its interior
'

'
I forgot what is this called in the menu...something 1/2 chicken...:P
'
'
Fish & something...it's not fish & chips...i think it's fish & fillet?sounds weird...
leave it...haha
'
'
Avalanche??yea...something avalanche...Just eat, don't remember their wonderful names..
xD
'
'
Concentrate Darren!Take it seriously!
'
'
Sis with her avalanche.....She likes it a lot
'


I found this on the way back to The Curve. I've never seen this cute squirrel the other day.
Anyway, their changing their deco for new year now...
Take care!
Adios!



  • Current mood - Hand in pain!!!
  • Current song - Too Lost In You by Sugababes

0 comments: